Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Ek1 s&l

Article about: Ok, a first class with a closed 4 stamp on pin. The catch looks good to me along with the hinge. Again poor photos. Sorry

?

Default Ek1 s&l

Ok, a first class with a closed 4 stamp on pin. The catch looks good to me along with the hinge. Again poor photos. Sorry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ek1 s&l   Ek1 s&l  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ek1 s&l
    P
    Many

Good one! Looks like the end of the pin has been sharpened to make it easier to penetrate cloth

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Good eye, I was holding my breath on that detail Nick! I guess that is what you do when you mock the vanity of the neat and tidy "loops". I admit it, I am loop guy

?

Well had to go to FedEx to sign for her! Pleasantly surprised, it is vaulted and beautiful. Sorry for poor picks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ek1 s&l   Ek1 s&l  

Ek1 s&l   Ek1 s&l  

Ek1 s&l   Ek1 s&l  

Ek1 s&l  

Yes, nicely vaulted as you say!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nick,
    I had no idea it was vaulted prior to purchase. I view this as an added bonus. Took quite awhile to get to me but well worth the wait! It is not a duplicate now!

?

I should have a very interesting EK2 arriving on Monday from a vets granddaughter out of North Carolina. It is coming in a large lot of various medals, visor, armbands and ect. I am basically buying the whole box that was in his attic. All I can say is I can't wait to measure it.

Quote by Anzel View Post
    I should have a very interesting EK2 arriving on Monday from a vets granddaughter out of North Carolina. It is coming in a large lot of various medals, visor, armbands and ect. I am basically buying the whole box that was in his attic. All I can say is I can't wait to measure it.
    I cant wait to see what treasures it holds ! !

You must be very excited about that arrival !

Nick

?

I am, it is my Christmas present to myself. It is amazing what develops out of friendly chat. Sometime things find you when your not even looking!