Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EK1- Souval

Article about: by Adrian No need to apologize! Off the top of my head I think there are about six or seven possible pin/hinge/catch combinations for Souval EK1s. I agree with Adrian. About cross that start

Default EK1- Souval

Just added this u/m Souval to my slowly growing EK1 collection.

Will post morte pics when she arrives

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images EK1- Souval  EK1- Souval  EK1- Souval  EK1- Souval 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1- Souval
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EK1- Souval

Looks good Nick, all the features you would want to see are there and there is some nice patina.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Looks similar to my post war souval that has been discussed here in this thread....
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...nal-not-28748/

Sorry if I´m wrong but I can´t find that pin set up on WAF´s register over original souval´s either.. Sorry if I´m wrong still learning you know

The link to Souvals different pinbacks -> Iron Cross

?

There are many more type of pin that can be found on Souval crosses than the three in the link above. Fabri is good on EK1s, maybe he will offer his opinion.

Ok I apologize I did not know that,I thought their only was that types that existed Then I learned something more today

?

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    Ok I apologize I did not know that,I thought their only was that types that existed Then I learned something more today
    No need to apologize! Off the top of my head I think there are about six or seven possible pin/hinge/catch combinations for Souval EK1s.

nice Ek Nick! That patina is so dark it's threatening!

Quote by Adrian View Post
    No need to apologize! Off the top of my head I think there are about six or seven possible pin/hinge/catch combinations for Souval EK1s.
    Thank you Adrian. Oh so they used so many different pin set ups...Is it the same for all other makers also,that they also used so many different pin set ups?

And by the way, really nice cross nick

?

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    Is it the same for all other makers also,that they also used so many different pin set ups?
    I'm not really the one to ask about the finer details of EK1s as I don't collect them, I only have a couple but as far as I know several manufacturers EK1s can be found with various hinge/pin/catch combinations. I hope one of the other members can elaborate further on this for us.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I'm not really the one to ask about the finer details of EK1s as I don't collect them, I only have a couple but as far as I know several manufacturers EK1s can be found with various hinge/pin/catch combinations. I hope one of the other members can elaborate further on this for us.
    Thank you very much for your answer Adrian. One thins is really fun with TR collecting, the more you learn about it the more you realize how little you know and how much more their is to learn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast