Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

EK1 Spange in box plus carton, by Mayer, Pforzhelm

Article about: Posted this in another thread alongside a similar spange but asked to start afresh ... Picked this up from a dealer in London in 2003 and paid £225. It is to all intents "mint" whi

Default EK1 Spange in box plus carton, by Mayer, Pforzhelm

Posted this in another thread alongside a similar spange but asked to start afresh ...

Picked this up from a dealer in London in 2003 and paid £225. It is to all intents "mint" which probably made me look at it a bit harder.

The carton is a darker brown on the outside, and the manufacturers logo has been stamped rather than printed. Box is push-button, with the hinge at the back covered by a strip of the black box material. The spange has left an indent on the box lid, and slots in to the velvet base which holds it firmly in position. Pin at the back tapers which is the only difference I can see when comparing with other spanges.

EK1 Spange in box plus carton, by Mayer, PforzhelmEK1 Spange in box plus carton, by Mayer, PforzhelmEK1 Spange in box plus carton, by Mayer, PforzhelmEK1 Spange in box plus carton, by Mayer, PforzhelmEK1 Spange in box plus carton, by Mayer, Pforzhelm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1 Spange in box plus carton, by Mayer, Pforzhelm
    P
    Many

Hello Jock and welcome to the forum!
    This also looks like a good B.H. Mayer EK I spange. I am not versed on the cartons so I can not give you an opinion on this one.
    Others will chime in on that I am sure.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Jock and welcome to the forum!
    but IMO the original but the spange not Mayer
    this is a bird a so called Eugen Schmidhäußler and these not of related items
    here is the my piece look at
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK1 Spange in box plus carton, by Mayer, Pforzhelm   EK1 Spange in box plus carton, by Mayer, Pforzhelm  

nice lot.