Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

EK1 and Spange, is it real? and is it worth 190 euro's?

Article about: heya guys, I am about to buy this EK1 and spange from a guy who's uncle had to bring german bodies to some place or something. He also has a lot of german ww2 medals. Can someone please help

Default EK1 and Spange, is it real? and is it worth 190 euro's?

heya guys,
    I am about to buy this EK1 and spange from a guy who's uncle had to bring german bodies to some place or something. He also has a lot of german ww2 medals. Can someone please help me? Is it real? and is it worth 190 euro's?

THANX A LOT Attachment 454595Attachment 454597Attachment 454598Attachment 454600

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK1 and Spange, is it real? and is it worth 190 euro's?
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK1 and Spange, is it real? and is it worth 190 euro's?

Lets just post my EK2 aswell:P You guys are the experts after all^^. Is this one real? the paint looks a bit wierd. Sorry for the blurry foto's but my old phone doesnt make any better. I cant really read what mark is on the ring.

Attachment 454611Attachment 454612Attachment 454613

could someone please help me with the EK1? I need to respond fast to this guy.

?

The EK1 is an original Wilhelm Deumer with a replaced pin. Therefore you shouldn't expect to pay top dollar for it.

The EK2 also looks original but better pics are needed and posted the right way up if possible.

The Spange I'm not mush help with but from first looks I would say it's a fake based upon the reverse hinge/pin/catch and also because the date bar is uneven, thicker one end than the other.

I hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanx a lot! Do you think €190,- is a good price for the EK1? Than I will buy it. I just started collecting ww2 items so I don't know a lot yet. And yeah my camera is crap

?

€190 for this piece is too much. A Deumer cross with no repairs might fetch that price but this one has the replaced pin so I would be looking for a much better price.

i have to agree with Adrian here in that the price for the level of tampering here, period or otherwise, is a little high.

thanx you guys are hero's! Like I said, I just started collecting ww2 stuff, especially from germany. I got a lot of coins from the Third Reich, allmost all coins from every year and every city. And I just started to collect german medals aswell. AND I just purchased a rusty m40 helmet with some holes in it, but I am planning to repair it. There is nothing left from the old paint so I am still doubting what kind of look I am going to give it. Maybe a DAK look, but I am not sure wich emblems they used. Or just an SS look. Any thoughts or suggestions on the helmet?

Quote by Angatta View Post
    thanx you guys are hero's! Like I said, I just started collecting ww2 stuff, especially from germany. I got a lot of coins from the Third Reich, allmost all coins from every year and every city. And I just started to collect german medals aswell. AND I just purchased a rusty m40 helmet with some holes in it, but I am planning to repair it. There is nothing left from the old paint so I am still doubting what kind of look I am going to give it. Maybe a DAK look, but I am not sure wich emblems they used. Or just an SS look. Any thoughts or suggestions on the helmet?
    Hi

Best to post the helmet in the helmet sub-forum.

Cameron

?

Quote by Angatta View Post
    Just ask before you go spending money. There is a world of fakes and sharks out there waiting to pounce on the newcomer!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast