Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ek2

Article about: hi lads im still learning all the makers of ek2's so i can get a smal collection going any ideas if this is original i can't make out the mm sorry its the only picture ive got thanks tom

Default ek2

hi lads
    im still learning all the makers of ek2's so i can get a smal collection going any ideas if this is original i can't make out the mmek2

sorry its the only picture ive got

thanks
    tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ek2
    P
    Many

Default Re: ek2

I'd say that it's a fake IMO.

?

Yes, fake cross and fake ribbon. Sorry Tom.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks for the help everyone its a good job i checked (damn people putting maker marks on things)

tom

Tom, who is selling that? I would like to know where you are getting these poor fakes from??

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by talltom View Post
    thanks for the help everyone its a good job i checked (damn people putting maker marks on things)

tom
    Don't be obsessed with makers marks Tom, at the end of the day, they mean nothing in terms of originality. You can find original awards unmarked just as you can find fake awards marked. Learn to distinguish the features that make something right or wrong and forget the makers marks.
    If you want a few pointers on where to look for original awards send me a PM.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

nick most of these eks im finding (most seem to be bad) only 1 good ek2 ive got so far L/11 im finding of dealers who don't day if its a replica or not or say its original because it has a maker mark which turns out to be false

tom