Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The EK2 by Eugen Schmidhaussler

Article about: There is a fascinating article in this months B&D Publishings excellent International Medal Collector magazine. In the basement of a war ruined factory buldling of Eugen Schmidhaussler i

Quote by fudd View Post
    Hi all, My name is Peter, I am from Australia,. I also have a Eugen Schmidtdhäussler set(Issue pack, ribbon and unmarked cross) same as Big Ned's, I am unable to post pics but I can email a pic to someone if they want to post it up.
    Hello Peter and welcome to the forum!
    This might assist you in uploading photos to this forum.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    Please observe the rules and do not use photo hosting sites. Anyone can upload photos to this forum. Please start a new thread of your own in the correct area of the forum.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thank you for the heads up on pic uploading.
    The scripture on my issue pack looks a bit different than the one that has been posted.
    I purchased this set as an unmarked #28
    And also thanks to Nick for his offer of help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my um28....jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	170.0 KB 
ID:	764788  

Well done Peter! Can you post the other two pics please ?

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks to all for the tips and tricks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my um28..jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	196.4 KB 
ID:	764813   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my um28.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	764812  

IMO very similar 24 manufacturer
    Kind Regards

I'm looking for EK II 1939: B.H.Mayer: A and B core,mm L/18 and schinkel type ,[123],,EK1 Round-3 with Deschler frame and Friedrich Sedlatzek pin and SB variant

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123