Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

EK2 help thread

Article about: Hi guys. I was thinking. How about making a tread to give fellow EK2 collectors a hint what to look for when trying to identify a maker of a EK2. I'm sure we all can learn more You know: May

?

Default EK2 help thread

Hi guys.

I was thinking. How about making a tread to give fellow EK2 collectors a hint what to look for when trying to identify a maker of a EK2. I'm sure we all can learn more

You know: Maybauer = big/high date
    W&L = Loop for jump ring
    and so on..

I have a few helpful pictures in my little database. All found on the different internet forums, so I hope the owners don't mind

Please follow up with your hints how to tell the difference.

Juncker:
    EK2 help thread
    Juncker:
    EK2 help thread

EK2 help thread

EK2 help thread

EK2 help thread

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 help thread
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EK2 help thread

Hi Sonny,
    I'm currently working on a 'Rough Guide to Identifying your EK2' thread. I'll pin it at the top of the forum and will add crosses as and when time permits.
    It will be in maker order ie: 1 - Deschler, 2 - Juncker etc to finish with the variants.
    I'll leave it closed while it's a work in progress but will welcome feedback and comments, hints and suggestions and also corrections if I put anything in in error.
    I'll try and start it off this week so you can see the format and tell me if it's user friendly!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Great idea guys

This will be a fantastic reference and learning tool, many thanks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I agree, it 's a good idea.

I 'm preparing something simple like this (at the moment in Italian) since March. I hope to end it for the beginning of the next month.

@ Adrian, I 'm sure your work 'll be very very good !!!

?

I would very much appreciate the info you have to offer! Regards, Lee

?

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Hi Sonny,
    I'm currently working on a 'Rough Guide to Identifying your EK2' thread. I'll pin it at the top of the forum and will add crosses as and when time permits.
    It will be in maker order ie: 1 - Deschler, 2 - Juncker etc to finish with the variants.
    I'll leave it closed while it's a work in progress but will welcome feedback and comments, hints and suggestions and also corrections if I put anything in in error.
    I'll try and start it off this week so you can see the format and tell me if it's user friendly!
    Great
    I'm looking forward to see it. Thanks.

Regards Sonny