Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

EK2 L/54 Schauerte & Hohfeld Lüdenscheid

Article about: by Glenn66 Maybe some slippers and a pipe? Lol! 'You are as young as the woman you feel ' is my philosophy Nick

Default EK2 L/54 Schauerte & Hohfeld Lüdenscheid

I am delighted to now have this very scarce maker in my collection, and would like to share with you guys

Hope you like her

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 L/54 Schauerte & Hohfeld Lüdenscheid   EK2 L/54 Schauerte & Hohfeld Lüdenscheid  

EK2 L/54 Schauerte & Hohfeld Lüdenscheid   EK2 L/54 Schauerte & Hohfeld Lüdenscheid  

EK2 L/54 Schauerte & Hohfeld Lüdenscheid   EK2 L/54 Schauerte & Hohfeld Lüdenscheid  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 L/54 Schauerte & Hohfeld Lüdenscheid
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK2 L/54 Schauerte & Hohfeld Lüdenscheid

Very nice Nick, I like all of your crosses, you have a fantastic selection of these things. I have one!

?

Very nice Nick, how many makers are you up to now...? And how many remain...?

Regards,

Carl

Thanks guys !!

Carl, I will check my 'catalogue' tonight !

Nick
    Last edited by Woolgar; 11-23-2011 at 11:45 AM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Just wondered how far from completion you are that's all. You just seem to keep picking up these EK's, and they always seem to be nice examples too. Well done and thanks again for sharing them with us all.

Cheers,

Carl

Quote by carltiger View Post
    Just wondered how far from completion you are that's all. You just seem to keep picking up these EK's, and they always seem to be nice examples too. Well done and thanks again for sharing them with us all.

Cheers,

Carl
    I have all the known EK2 PKZ makers (I think). LDO's I have L/11, L/16, L/54, L/56.

Yet to get an Ubergrosse

Nick

you have a wonderful collection of eks you must be over the hundred mark by now this examples a beuty thanks for sharing

Very nice cross, mate! Thanks for sharing her.

Regards

Cheers guys!

@Tom, 107 EKs but slowing down to a trickle now !

Nick

Very nice, Nick!

Of all your crosses, do you have a favorite one? If you do, please tell why.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast