Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Ek2 mm 138

Article about: My 2nd new cross, Marked 138 for Julius Maurer. It seems that the crosses for this maker develop a 'camo effect' patina, which looks very nice

?

Default Ek2 mm 138

My 2nd new cross, Marked 138 for Julius Maurer. It seems that the crosses for this maker develop a 'camo effect' patina, which looks very nice
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ek2 mm 138   Ek2 mm 138  

Ek2 mm 138  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ek2 mm 138
    P
    Many

hí Adam

looks very good on the patina,nice piece

Very nice

I have two crosses with 'camo' effect one also a 138 and one a W&L

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Ek2 mm 138  Ek2 mm 138 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

It's interesting, I've never come across a '138' that is in good to mint condition, all seem to be in the average condition with patina.
    Can anyone post a cross from this maker that is in better than usual condition?

Nice patina on this one however, here's my cammo cross: EK2 with unusual patina.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    It's interesting, I've never come across a '138' that is in good to mint condition, all seem to be in the average condition with patina.
    Can anyone post a cross from this maker that is in better than usual condition?

Nice patina on this one however, here's my cammo cross: EK2 with unusual patina.
    Now that is real SS pea dot camo Adrian

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem