Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

EK2 mm 25?

Article about: I purchased this cross that arrived today, but I didn't think about this potential problem until after I order it. The ring is marked 25 but it appears to have been re soldered and put on to

?

Default EK2 mm 25?

I purchased this cross that arrived today, but I didn't think about this potential problem until after I order it. The ring is marked 25 but it appears to have been re soldered and put on to the cross the wrong way round (with the markers mark facing the reverse date) unlike any 25 cross I have seen.

But my main problem with it is that I think the cross itself is not a 25 produced cross due to the re soldering of the suspension ring, I have also weighed the cross and it does not match the one on 25 Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Gravur, Hanau - EK2 DNA.

Can anyone confirm that the cross itself is mismatched to the ring, if so I will have to send it back.

Any help is much appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 mm 25?   EK2 mm 25?  

EK2 mm 25?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 mm 25?
    P
    Many

No problems with that

It's a nice 25 imo

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks Nick

Heres mine EK2 PKZ 25 to compare.
    Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse - Manufacturer Code 25

Best Regards.,

Von River

?

Does anyone else have an opinion on the cross?

?

I don't see any problems with it. The ring looks good and the join looks period.

The frame is the standard S&L type found on crosses by this maker.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....