Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

EK2, mm 55

Article about: Been taking more pictures today. Here is one marked 55 for J.E. Hammer & Söhne Geringswalde. I took the left maker mark photo with the camera on macro through a 10x loupe, and the one on

Default EK2, mm 55

Been taking more pictures today. Here is one marked 55 for J.E. Hammer & Söhne Geringswalde. I took the left maker mark photo with the camera on macro through a 10x loupe, and the one on the right with the new USB microscope.

I have also included a comparison picture of the older ribbon on the EK2 to a newer one. The colors are different, but both appear OK. One is just faded to orange and the other is bright and shiny (not always a good thing in this field! https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/images/smilies/smile.png )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2, mm 55   EK2, mm 55  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2, mm 55
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EK2, mm 55

The ribbon may be the type that is an orangey colour Roger. Some were made this colour and haven't faded.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Very nice cross, Roger! Thanks for showing.

Regards

Nice 55 Roger!

You are getting a nice collection of EKs

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you all. I have been trying to find marked Ostmedailes and EK2's. Then I saw the Imperial EK and got more wants. There is simply no end . . . what a journey.