Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

EK2 'Round 3'

Article about: At last I have my 'round3' ! Thanks to Stefano 'HUD' for getting in touch with me with this Hope you like it, I am showing some of Stefanos pics also as mine are not great !

Default EK2 'Round 3'

At last I have my 'round3' !

Thanks to Stefano 'HUD' for getting in touch with me with this

Hope you like it, I am showing some of Stefanos pics also as mine are not great !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 'Round 3'   EK2 'Round 3'  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 'Round 3'
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK2 'Round 3'

,./,.,.,.,.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 'Round 3'   EK2 'Round 3'  

EK2 'Round 3'  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Sefano's pics

EK2 'Round 3'  

?

Hi Nick

very good purchase
    Cross is in very good conditions !! with certainty a little pearl for every EK collection.

HUD
    ?

Ciao Nick, i am happy you got it safe
    Best,
    Stefano

?

Very nice 'thick type' Round three Nick!
    The Round three crosses are a must have in any EK collection, here's my thick example to compare.....

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks for your comments guys I have wanted to be in the 'Round 3 ' owners club for a while !

Nick

hey nick sweet cross mate cracking purchase your aswell adrian two lovely medals

?

I take advantage of this thread also to extend my thought here about the thick version.
    I have studied the tick and the so called Deschler R3, well both crosses have the same core, maybe it was a known fact for many collectors.
    Some thick R3 were find packeted with stamp Deschler & Sohn.
    These are 2 facts, especially the 1st, that let me think probably Deschler was the manufacturer, there are no certainties of course. In the same time, it 's right to say that some important collectors disagree or not convinced.
    Any thought is welcome.

Last edited by fabri; 07-12-2010 at 04:00 PM.

Quote by fabri View Post
    I take advantage of this thread also to extend my thought here about the thick version.
    I have studied the tick and the so called Deschler R3, well both crosses have the same core, maybe it was a known fact for many collectors.
    Some thick R3 were find packeted with stamp Deschler & Sohn.
    These are 2 facts, especially the 1st, that let me think probably Deschler was the manufacturer, there are no certainty of course. In the same time, it 's right to say that some important collectors disagree or not convinced.
    Any thought is welcome.
    Fabri

I have seen lengthy discusions on this and the confirmation of maker appears to be inconclusive.

Your theory is a good one Fabri I hope one day they are proven to be Deschlers!

Nick