Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EK2 Spange good or bad

Article about: Hello Guys ,I,ve had this Ek2 spange for a few years not sure if it is a period piece .I,ve looked at many on the forum but still not sure so any info would be welcome.Regards Paul.

?

Default EK2 Spange good or bad

Hello Guys ,I,ve had this Ek2 spange for a few years not sure if it is a period piece .I,ve looked at many on the forum but still not sure so any info would be welcome.Regards Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 Spange good or bad   EK2 Spange good or bad  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 Spange good or bad
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK2 Spange good or bad

Hi

Sorry but in my opinion it is fake. The detail is not very good compared to an original EK2 Spange.

Thanks

Cameron

Hello, i can't find this combination of features in my library of originals. It is nicely made but looks like a mixture of 1st and 2nd form details such as the straight edges to the wings and yet a very rounded "3" in the 1939!!On instinct i would say it is not right,but it it certainly well made.

?

Hello mate,you can see why i could,nt pin it down to an out and out fake ,it could well be i don,t know ,see if anyone else has a opinion,Thanks Paul

?

Hello ,Does anyone else have any thoughts on this spange,Paul

Hi Paul

Would it be possible to have some pictures of the edges of the EK2 Spange please?

Thanks

Cameron

?

Paul, I wish I could help but the Spangen aren't my thing. Has it been checked against a Floch to rule out one possible fake?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Paul, I wish I could help but the Spangen aren't my thing. Has it been checked against a Floch to rule out one possible fake?
    Hi

I have my eye on a similar EK2 Spange witch is a fake but I would just like to confirm it first.

Thanks

Cameron

Hi

Here is my first observation:

What looks like a massive die-flaw on the right side of the date box. I would not think that a original EK2 Spange would have that lack of quality and also no original EK2 Spanges I have seen have this die-flaw.

Thanks

Cameron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 Spange good or bad  

?

Hello ,Heres a couple of pics of the side view which more or less gives it away i would say.Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EK2 Spange good or bad   EK2 Spange good or bad  

EK2 Spange good or bad  
    Attached Images Attached Images EK2 Spange good or bad  EK2 Spange good or bad 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast