Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.

Article about: Here is an EKI given to me by a German family. It came in this LDO case. My question to you is about the case itself. I don't know anything about LDO cases so any information you have would

?

Default EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.

EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.

Here is an EKI given to me by a German family. It came in this LDO case. My question to you is about the case itself. I don't know anything about LDO cases so any information you have would be cheered. Also, if you know the maker's mark, fill me in! Thanks and prost und cheers.

Again, sorry for the brightness of the photos. The sun finally arrived in Germany and I'm not a good photographer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: EKI and case. Your thoughts needed.

No problems for me, an original EK1 by Alois Rettenmaier from Schwäbisch Gmünd and an original case. Note the small extra mark on the reverse, a feature peculiar to this maker.
    I believe the black flocked case beds are scare.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

A very nice set with a nice clear quality mark

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hello there,

Textbook cross from this maker and highly sought after. I would say the case is a deluxe LDO version as well. Nice piece and thank you for sharing!

William Kramer

?

Thanks for your input, guys. I love this EKI very much. The "crown jewel" for me and my little collectcion.
    And Pink Floyd rules. My favorite band for the thirty-three years. But that's another story for another forum!