Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ekii

Article about: Is this a good EKII? No maker mark. I forgot to take a pic of the entire ring, but both ends have been joined, not separated. The center is magnetic. Three piece construction, edges havediag

?

Default Re: Ekii

it 's definitely a good one. probably a S&L but I would like to heard Adrian opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by fabri View Post
    it 's definitely a good one. probably a S&L but I would like to heard Adrian opinion.
    Where is Adrian? Not heard from him for a while

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Where is Adrian? Not heard from him for a while

Nick
    Adrian is back now! I was away in barracks for a week getting re-teamed with a new Military Working Dog. Absolutely no internet connection.
    I agree the cross looks like an S&L.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Adrian is back now! I was away in barracks for a week getting re-teamed with a new Military Working Dog. Absolutely no internet connection.
    I agree the cross looks like an S&L.
    How did it go Adrian? Whats the name of your new dog?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    How did it go Adrian? Whats the name of your new dog?

Nick
    Hi Nick, it went really, really well thanks for asking! I got a beautiful 18 month old German Shepherd bitch called Aoife (pronounced 'Eefa' - its Irish). We passed out with absolutely no issues or problems. All the other guys on the re-team had some fairly big issues with their dogs, it was taking them up to half an hour, sometimes longer to complete the exercises to the satisfaction of the Instructors and Trainers yet Aoife and I just turned up, did what we needed to do first time and were done and finished within minutes. I have to confess to feeling a little smug and they were just left crying into their hands while their dogs were two fields away refusing to come back! I did get quite a lot of ribbing over it and I rubbed it into them but it was all good natured and we all had a good laugh so I had a very successful and enjoyable week! I'll post some photos of her working when I can get some, she really is spot on in every aspect. I was told she was trained as a Schutzhund dog but failed the strict guidelines for this discipline due to a cautious first bite but I encountered no problems with her biting over the last week.

Well done mate, sounds like a great partnership!!

Nick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12