Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Ekii

Article about: Looking to pick this one up for a really good price. If this is fake please let me know why. Best, Anzel

?

Default Ekii

Looking to pick this one up for a really good price. If this is fake please let me know why.
    Best,
    Anzel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	529467   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	529468  

Attached Images Attached Images   

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Ekii

It looks like a good Souval but I wonder if you could post some better straight on front and back shots please?
    I think it's just the angle and lighting of the photos but I would like to see better ones to be sure.

?

If the gentleman who owns it sends more i will. Trying to get him to ship. He wants a low price so I can't resist.

If its good Adrian will know. But even a low price on a fake cross is too much, in my opinion.

?

Sorry, I thought you had it in hand.

The photos look a little 'flat' but I'm sure it's good. It ticks all the boxes for a Souval.

It looks a good Souval to me too

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I value the opinions of member within this forum very much! I plan on making a contribution to keep this forum alive and healthy! I know my action in doing so will help but not move the needle far. However, you know the rest...if everyone makes a donation ...
    Once I receive it in the mail I will post better pictures. It was an attractive deal so I couldn't resist.