Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

EKII opinions

Article about: Hi all, I've been a lurker for a while, as I have just got into militaria antique collecting. So far it's proven highly addictive, and these forums are a wealth of amazing information Very g

Default EKII opinions

Hi all,

I've been a lurker for a while, as I have just got into militaria antique collecting. So far it's proven highly addictive, and these forums are a wealth of amazing information Very glad to be here.

I have the opportunity to purchase these EKII's. They come from an antique shop which I am unable to get to at this time, but don't want to miss an opportunity. I would greatly appreciate the opinion from someone with more knowledge on these than I have. I was about to go on holidays but the chance for these came up last second, so I am considering them. I don't own any EK's at this time, so my knowledge is purely based on what I've read online. Price wise, the owner is looking for around 70 euro each, but from what I've read that is on the higher end of the scale, so I would definitely negotiate the price down, especially since I'd be interested in all 4.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to joining the community and getting into some great discussions on all things WW2 with you all

Cross 1
    EKII opinions
    EKII opinions
    EKII opinions

Cross 2
    EKII opinions
    EKII opinions
    EKII opinions

Cross 3
    EKII opinions
    EKII opinions
    EKII opinions
    EKII opinions

Cross 4
    EKII opinions
    EKII opinions
    EKII opinions
    EKII opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EKII opinions
    P
    Many

hi and welcome to the forum I am not sure about the other guys on here but where I live that is a good price, the average price is around £75 for the EK11 but wait and see what the others say.

All look good originals to me and yes the price is right

Nick

- - ------- - -

All look good originals to me and yes the price is right

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks guys!