general fake facts for Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse available

Article about: Hi everyone, I've collected original pictures and german dethcards so far but also like to have other items. At other Items, I'm at a very low beginners level and have a lot to learn. By sea

Default general fake facts for Eisernes Kreuz 2.Klasse available

Hi everyone,
    I've collected original pictures and german dethcards so far but also like to have other items. At other Items, I'm at a very low beginners level and have a lot to learn.
    By searching a german buckle belt, I've seen so many fakes and so many people with good stories, why their fake stuff should be real.
    Now, someone offered me a complete Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse with Verleihungsurkunde (a genius has laminated it in plastic) and Tüte.
    The Eiserne Kreuz has rust at some points close to the black colour and all the deatails seem to have a good finish but the cord seems to be factory new. This fact and the laminated Verleihungsurkunde doesn't give me a nice feeling.

Could it be an Idea to make a general fake thread which could guide me and other newbies trough the forest and minimize general questions?

BR Hermann

By the way, I've read several threads to help myself before posting this, but it seems that I'm unable to get all the points. I've only three pictures of the three Items but I think it's better to have a general thread insted talk about my offer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many