Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help w/ EK1

Article about: Hi Nick the L/11 stamp on your EKI is the early type. The boxed L/11 was used after that one until end of war. In the true Deumer marked some crosses on pin too, with the boxed L/11 (rare) a

?

Default Re: Help w/ EK1

Hi Nick
    the L/11 stamp on your EKI is the early type. The boxed L/11 was used after that one until end of war.
    In the true Deumer marked some crosses on pin too, with the boxed L/11 (rare) and without box but different design (the rarest).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help w/ EK1
    P
    Many

Quote by fabri View Post
    Hi Nick
    the L/11 stamp on your EKI is the early type. The boxed L/11 was used after that one until end of war.
    In the true Deumer marked some crosses on pin too, with the boxed L/11 (rare) and without box but different design (the rarest).
    Thank you for answering my question Fabri

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I have to correct myself... I was talking about war time EKs, but the boxed L/11 under the catch was used after the war and mod. '57 too.

Quote by fabri View Post
    Hi Nick
    Hi Fabri ,You are saying that any EK1 with the L/11 with no box are rare how rare?

Chris

?

Hello Chris,
    EKIs with not boxed L/11 stamp under the catch are just less common, not hard to find on the market.
    If you are talking about the not boxed L/11 stamp on pin, well it 's really rare, just seen 1-2 times at today.

Quote by fabri View Post
    Hello Chris,
    EKIs with not boxed L/11 stamp under the catch are just less common, not hard to find on the market.
    If you are talking about the not boxed L/11 stamp on pin, well it 's really rare, just seen 1-2 times at today.
    Thank you Fabri for the info,it was very helpful.The one I have was found in a farme in Normandy (village of St laurent sur mere)
    It is missing the pin .

Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2