Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How do you tell the difference between an Eisernes Kreuz 1st class and an Eisernes Kreuz 2nd class?

Article about: Its a question on my mind right now

?

Default Re: How do you tell the difference between an Eisernes Kreuz 1st class and an Eisernes Kreuz 2nd class?

Exactly right. No harm in asking Patrick!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

KSH
    ?

Default Re: How do you tell the difference between an Eisernes Kreuz 1st class and an Eisernes Kreuz 2nd class?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Lol i think i already knew the diffrence but i wasent 100% sure . I need someone to point it out to me before i know!
    no such thing as a stupid question.

thanks for help.
    It is I who should be embarrassed Patrick! I have seen you around so much on the forums, so I thought you really did know. If you don't ask, you don't find out!

- Kenneth

lol most of my posts are just compliments! lol

?

Believe me i am 41 and have been collecting on and off for years and what i dont know and have to ask about would fill a university,always something to learn in this hobby
    Aaron

"Ask a silly question and feel silly for a minute, dont ask a silly question and feel silly for the rest of your life" !

You did right in asking Patrick

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

thanks nick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12