Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

i received this ritterkreuz, the swastika looks off to me, please help

Article about: Hi this ritterkreuz was also among the things i received. it would be great if original but i think the swastika looks a little off compared to other pictures on this forum. any help would b

Default i received this ritterkreuz, the swastika looks off to me, please help

i received this ritterkreuz, the swastika looks off to me, please helpi received this ritterkreuz, the swastika looks off to me, please helpi received this ritterkreuz, the swastika looks off to me, please helpHi
    this ritterkreuz was also among the things i received. it would be great if original but i think the swastika looks a little off compared to other pictures on this forum.
    any help would be greatly appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement i received this ritterkreuz, the swastika looks off to me, please help
    P
    Many

Default Re: i received this ritterkreuz, the swastika looks off to me, please help

Sorry this one is bad. Wrong material and poor detail.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: i received this ritterkreuz, the swastika looks off to me, please help

I completely agree with Ade, this is a fake cross for the reasons he mentions.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

The poor quality is immediately apparant

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Its possible that is repainted? Its looks that way.

Even if it was repainted, its still a bad one. The shape, material, details, the finish; the whole concept is just wrong.

Quote by JeZoCoH View Post
    Its possible that is repainted? Its looks that way.
    It makes no difference

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Unfortunately, it is not an original example. Whether repainted or not, this piece clearly lacks the period detail that should be present on original Ritterkreuzen.

Regards,

Carl