Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

For Ingrid......

Article about: Hey Ingrid, I said in another thread I hadn't posted all of my 1957 EK1s so I took a quick shot of all of my '57 EKs. I only had three EK1s not four but I found another RK to make up for it.

?

Default For Ingrid......

Hey Ingrid,
    I said in another thread I hadn't posted all of my 1957 EK1s so I took a quick shot of all of my '57 EKs.
    I only had three EK1s not four but I found another RK to make up for it.......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture For Ingrid......   For Ingrid......  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For Ingrid......
    P
    Many

Default Re: For Ingrid......

Very nice Adrian!
    I am thinking about picking up some '57 awards that my father could have worn.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Very nice Adrian!
    I am thinking about picking up some '57 awards that my father could have worn.
    Ralph.
    That would be a good idea Ralph, add another dimension to your collection too.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Magnifique! Thanks Adrian.

Regards

Quote by Adrian View Post
    That would be a good idea Ralph, add another dimension to your collection too.
    Just what I need Adrian, ANOTHER dimension to my collection.
    Not really, that is why I am still thinking about it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I only had three EK1s not four but I found another RK to make up for it.......
    I eagerly await the day I can find a Knights Cross I have lying around that I forgot about

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    I eagerly await the day I can find a Knights Cross I have lying around that I forgot about
    Same here.Hehehehehehe