Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My first EK1

Article about: I did waste 130, believe it or not it was priced at 150, I can't get my money back because i picked it up at the northern arms fair and it was only a one day event. But thanks for the advi

Default My first EK1

Just picked it up today

what do you guys think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: My first EK1

L21 Forster & Barth did not produce EKs...I believe this is a Floch fake, as seen on the forum just a few days ago...I hope to hear other opinions..
    cheers, Glenn

Hope you can return it as it is a well known Floch fake .

oh dear.

The boys are correct

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Sorry this one is a fake.

Not original hope you can get your money back.

HAHAHA just my luck, wasted 130 but there is nothing i can do but laugh it of, on my first buy as well

ouch we have all been burned on fakes at some point. At least you know to check in with the others before buying. good luck in the future. Many reputable dealers for EK's.

Wasted 130? Can't you seek to get your money back?

Particularly galling seeing as we only discussed one of these exact crosses within the last couple of days: here.

I would like to reiterate that if you are a new collector or don't know exactly what you're spending your money on, please ASK before you part with your cash. This is what the forum and it's members are here for, to help prevent anyone making expensive mistakes and being able to give advice before these things happen.
    Best Regards,

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast