Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My first - first class....

Article about: Hey gang! Well, the bug just kept bitting! Had to get at least one.....(that's my reasoning and I'm sticking with it!). Anyhow....very happy with this one. Nicely marked and in great conditi

Default My first - first class....

Hey gang! Well, the bug just kept bitting! Had to get at least one.....(that's my reasoning and I'm sticking with it!). Anyhow....very happy with this one. Nicely marked and in great condition! Now I just need to find a tunic to put it on! L/15 marked for Otto Schickle....

Thought I'd share with you guys......I have to say: I'm liking it.....this could get dangerous! hahahaha

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first - first class....   My first - first class....  

My first - first class....   My first - first class....  

My first - first class....   My first - first class....  

Attached Images Attached Images My first - first class.... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first - first class....
    P
    Many

Default Re: My first - first class....

Nice EK1. Stunning condition too. Stewy S

Hi rob,
    that is a beauty i have a EK2, and am looking for a 1, so if you ever get fed up with it ,,,,,,, know what i mean, lol
    dave.

Thanks guys....but I got some bad news: looks like it's one of those high quality "Floch" reproductions. I was floored as I thought it was good. No probs on returning the cross though - the seller is a stand up guy for sure.
    Just goes to show how good these repros are getting I guess.....I had no idea!!

Rob

. Stewy S

My thoughts exactly....but both EKhunter and Bill Garvy know their EK's....and they both agree that this one is not good......

Rob

Rob
    It's a hard game, the only "fault" I can see , if that's what you can call it are the corners in the centre around the swastika. That's the only red flag to me. I've attached a picture for comparison.

That's a tough one

What the flocks that
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first - first class....  

Hey John! Yes, I've had another collector mention that as well (how it kind of looks like an "F").

Cheers!

Rob

Glad i'm not heavily into EK1's coz that would've got me. Maybe that's why i don't collect them. Stewy S

The pin, hinge, clasp, and maker mark, "L15", betray its origins. There do exist L15 variants that some collectors regard as authentic, but the clasp and pin are quite different. We have all been "floched" before, for example. . .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast