Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.

Article about: I think I need to get a better mailbox. Mine is looking pretty beat from past winters. I could not imagine these scattered in a snow bank. Let me know what you think? The one on the left is

?

Default In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.

I think I need to get a better mailbox. Mine is looking pretty beat from past winters. I could not imagine these scattered in a snow bank. Let me know what you think? The one on the left is non-magnetic all unmarked rings.

Oh and a better camera
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.   In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.  

In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.   In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.
    P
    Many

?

You have a good mailman, some closer individual shots would be very useful so we can tell the makers?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

#1. I will post some individual ones starting from left to right. This one is non-magnetic, perhaps tombak definitely not brass. Don't know why pictures flipped?!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.   In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.  

In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.   In my mailbox today! Cyber Monday.  

Last edited by Anzel; 12-03-2013 at 03:54 PM.

I can only make out the first photo, from left to right: Juncker, Meybauer, Fritz Zimmermann skinny date.

Regards

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    I can only make out the first photo, from left to right: Juncker, Meybauer, Fritz Zimmermann skinny date.

Regards
    Good eye as usual Nick!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

#2 Here is the second one from the left.

?

#3 third from left...

?

#4 from the left...

?

#5 from the left and a group picture.

Quote by Anzel View Post
    #5 from the left
    Worn W&L, not sure about #4.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast