MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My New Parade Mounted Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Article about: Hello, Annoyed from this ads?   This was in my stocking at Christmas (my wife and son got it for me). I hope you like it. Happy 2015! Regards, Jody

?

Thumbs up My New Parade Mounted Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Hello,
    This was in my stocking at Christmas (my wife and son got it for me). I hope you like it.

Happy 2015!

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New Parade Mounted Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   My New Parade Mounted Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Last edited by rbminis; 01-01-2015 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Parade Mounted Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice one Jody! They have a good eye....or did you leave a little hint and link to a website :-)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice present Jody!
    I wish someone would buy me some militaria for christmas.
    Do you know who the maker is?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Lovely K&Q Jody!

Regards

?

Superb mounted cross by my favourite maker Jody. Congratulations on adding such a fine specimen to your collection.

Lucky bugger!.....

?

Hi Guys,
    Thank you and yes it is a K&Q. Yes, they get a little help (in this case from me and from Bernie) but they always get me militaria for my B-Day and Christmas. I will post later what I got for my 50th B-Day on December 8th (it was a complete surprise). It also helps that two of my best friends are collectors and they also help them out.

For Christmas they also get me this book and it totally surprised me. It is a great book and a must for any EK document collector: Iron Cross Award Documents of World War II - Detailed item view - B&D Publishing LLC

My family likes themes so I got WWII flags for my B-Day (German and Japanese) and 1939 2nd class EK related stuff for Christmas.

Happy New Year!

Jody

Lucky you!

I wish I could find Militaria in my stocking

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nice cross, I need to get me one of those.

v/nice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast