Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My sad EK display

Article about: by Adrian The link doesn't work Kris...... Are they items you own or used to own? Hey Adriaan, here is a better link Hibernatus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Yeah, that was part of my o

Default Re: My sad EK display

Nick

I love that collection of yours! I laugh here becuase I have a beautiful display with nearly no eks' and you have a beautiful collection with not display. LOL

Green

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Nick

I love that collection of yours! I laugh here becuase I have a beautiful display with nearly no eks' and you have a beautiful collection with not display. LOL

Green
    Its a cruel world Green !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Please send all of them to me... I will display all in a beautiful lighted cabinet.... with a mirror on the back and glass shelves... they will still be yours of course... I will allow 3 visits per year... no storage fee's and I can set up skype for you, so you can have internet visits as well

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    Please send all of them to me... I will display all in a beautiful lighted cabinet.... with a mirror on the back and glass shelves... they will still be yours of course... I will allow 3 visits per year... no storage fee's and I can set up skype for you, so you can have internet visits as well
    If you pay for my three filghts to Canada , we have a deal

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Ok free flights..... but storage fees will be a bit@h

You simply need a bigger house with a dedicated 'man's room'. That's my eventual goal.

P.S. I hope to visit Liverpool next year for my University graduation so with any luck I can pop over to York and have a good chat with your wife about her draconian house-keeping policies

?

Flippin' EK!!!
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    You simply need a bigger house with a dedicated 'man's room'. That's my eventual goal.

P.S. I hope to visit Liverpool next year for my University graduation so with any luck I can pop over to York and have a good chat with your wife about her draconian house-keeping policies
    Phew, good luck my friend

Seriously though, try and get over to York, it would be great to meet up!

Nick

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Flippin' EK!!!
    If I dispayed them my wife would be CROSS

Nick

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Seriously though, try and get over to York, it would be great to meet up!
    You can count on it mate!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast