MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New LDO EKII's

Article about: Now the thread on WAF have been deleted. I will post some pics of the crosses, when they arrive.

?

Default New LDO EKII's

A few new LDO's for the collection..
    Expensive, but very nice!

EK2 mint L55 and EK2 very rare L/14 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New LDO EKII's
    P
    Many

?

Default re: New LDO EKII's

Congratulations on these pick ups Sonny. You got in there before me. Again.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Haha, but good for you that is was me and not another collector.
    As I promised, you will be the first to know when I want to sell any LDO's.

?

Quote by Snni View Post
    Haha, but good for you that is was me and not another collector.
    As I promised, you will be the first to know when I want to sell any LDO's.
    Thanks Sonny!
    I have had a bit of LDO luck though, I managed to bag an L/56 - I just need to pay for it!

?

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Thanks Sonny!
    I have had a bit of LDO luck though, I managed to bag an L/56 - I just need to pay for it!
    I very glad to hear that!
    Robert's?

?

Quote by Snni View Post
    I very glad to hear that!
    Robert's?
    Yes. I sent a speculative email to Paul at Lakesidetrader enquiring if he had an example to sell and he got back to me within 24 hours with photos and offered it to me. I don't think it made it to his website.
    I have to say I was very impressed with his service and politeness. He didn't know me at all, I've never bought anything from him so I didn't hold much hope he would even reply, let alone hold the cross for me.
    I've sent similar emails in the past to dealers but either didn't get a reply or been made to feel like I shouldn't have even asked.

It feels a bit weird though. I wish I could've obtained an example in another way and not at the expense of another respected collectors misfortune.

?

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Yes. I sent a speculative email to Paul at Lakesidetrader enquiring if he had an example to sell and he got back to me within 24 hours with photos and offered it to me. I don't think it made it to his website.
    I have to say I was very impressed with his service and politeness. He didn't know me at all, I've never bought anything from him so I didn't hold much hope he would even reply, let alone hold the cross for me.
    I've sent similar emails in the past to dealers but either didn't get a reply or been made to feel like I shouldn't have even asked.

It feels a bit weird though. I wish I could've obtained an example in another way and not at the expense of another respected collectors misfortune.
    Yes, Paul is a very good dealer.
    It is just a shame that he sell from USA, because of the taxes when we take the crosses into EU.

It is a sad thing with Robert, but I hope he will be allright. I don't know what happent, since he have to sell all of his crosses. I haven't asked him.

Leave some LDOs for the rest of us please guys! I am still looking for my first but I am not as eagle eyed as you!

Great crosses Sonny ! Congrats Ade on bagging Roberts L/56. I only managed to get one of his mm138s due to overspending this month
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Leave some LDOs for the rest of us please guys! I am still looking for my first but I am not as eagle eyed as you!

Great crosses Sonny ! Congrats Ade on bagging Roberts L/56. I only managed to get one of his mm138s due to overspending this month
    Haha, you have to be very quick with the LDO's.. But a L/11 should be easy to find.

Overspending! Tell me about it. The last month I spend about 2550 €.
    But don't tell my wife
    Some news for the collection are: 2 Schinkels, Round3, Übergrosse Littlebrother, #100, L55, L/14, 2 Gold Wound badges, Silver Wound badge, Destroyer badge and a few other things I can't remember!
    I is very hard to stop again in this hobby!

?

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    due to overspending this month
    I can relate to that. Four EKs and two, potentially three Minesweepers are on the way........

Quote by Snni View Post
    Overspending! Tell me about it. The last month I spend about 2550 €.
    But don't tell my wife
    Some news for the collection are: 2 Schinkels, Round3, Übergrosse Littlebrother, #100, L55, L/14, 2 Gold Wound badges, Silver Wound badge, Destroyer badge and a few other things I can't remember!
    I is very hard to stop again in this hobby!
    Ouch!

That's some serious spending but some nice new additions on the way also, look forward to seeing them. I would also like to see your wife's face if she ever finds out!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast