Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

Article about: by Glenn66 The ribbon looks OK to me but the images are far from clear enough to make a call. Im just assuming the ribbon is bad due to the fact the photographer has taken such steps to hide

?

Default Re: OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

I found this as a sold item from many years ago.. on a non active dealers site.... tell me what you see.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

I see what looks like a repo carton .. And a post war ribbon. Not to mention the paint on the cross looks bad... And the tricky angles on the cross pics... Opinions?

The ribbon looks OK to me but the images are far from clear enough to make a call.

I've never seen one for sale

I passed on nearly all of the one's I saw! ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I think the ribbon is OK too but I couldn't call the cross based on these images. Maybe I'm a cynic but if a dealer selling a high end item such as this (or even a low end item for that matter) can't be bothered to take any decent straight on front and back shots then I always think they're trying to hide something..........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Amen to that!

Ok,

I've been holding out showing pictures of mine but I guess it's time ....I said to my wife that for my fortieth birthday I was going to splash out and treat myself to a knights cross....self indulgent I know but hey, why not !

Well, things didn't go exactly to plan but my good lady saw those sad puppy dog eyes of mine when I couldn't get a real one and she pulled out all the stops to make sure I wasn't disappointed.

So without further a do, here is my knight cross....and bloody lovely it was !

cheers

tony

OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I think the ribbon is OK too but I couldn't call the cross based on these images. Maybe I'm a cynic but if a dealer selling a high end item such as this (or even a low end item for that matter) can't be bothered to take any decent straight on front and back shots then I always think they're trying to hide something..........
    Yep rubbish photos to show an item like an RK
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

It looks very tasty indeed Yum Yum !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast