Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions needed on a possoble Fake 57 Ritterkreuz w/oak leaves and swords

Article about: Ive been shopping around for a nice 57 Ritterkreuz and I believe I have run into a fake listed on ebay. The cross pictured below has a really ugly stampings especially the 1813 stamp on the

?

Default Opinions needed on a possoble Fake 57 Ritterkreuz w/oak leaves and swords

As many of you know ive been shopping around for a nice 57 Ritterkreuz and I believe I have run into a fake listed on ebay. The cross pictured below has really ugly stampings especially the 1813 stamp on the reverse. I just don't see it... What do you fine gentleman think?
    Opinions needed on a possoble Fake 57 Ritterkreuz w/oak leaves and swordsOpinions needed on a possoble Fake 57 Ritterkreuz w/oak leaves and swordsOpinions needed on a possoble Fake 57 Ritterkreuz w/oak leaves and swordsOpinions needed on a possoble Fake 57 Ritterkreuz w/oak leaves and swordsOpinions needed on a possoble Fake 57 Ritterkreuz w/oak leaves and swords

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions needed on a possoble Fake 57 Ritterkreuz w/oak leaves and swords
    P
    Many

I'm not to keen on it myself, what stamp is on the oak leaves?

?

Just added a pic of the oak leaves for your viewing pleasure

Original, but late "D" - frame RK. It has sandblasted frames and an unmagnetic core painted after assembly.

St&L still makes them and can be ordered for about €75. As you can see the quality diminished significantly!

The OLS (silver marked 925) are good too and match the set....

Regards

Nevermind what I said nick got it! I'll just stick to helmets and in the mean time learn more about these

?

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Original, but late "D" - frame RK. It has sandblasted frames and an unmagnetic core painted after assembly.

St&L still makes them and can be ordered for about €75.

Regards
    Thank you Nick! Definitely not what I am looking for. On top of that he wants $700 for it lol.

?

Goon your comments are always appreciated . I thought it was a fake myself.