Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

original "Schinkelform" EK1?

Article about: by Adrian To be honest Timothy, it isn't that good in comparison to an original. There are several red flags as noted in post #3. It's just a question of remembering them. That would be my w

Default original "Schinkelform" EK1?

hi Im looking at getting this one but I would love to know if its authentic first opinions?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original "Schinkelform" EK1?
    P
    Many

At first glance this one looks ok, but upon closer investigation it appears that it has a catch that I have never seen in a shinkel cross before and the rust looks fairly new. I would wait for others opinions though.

?

A known fake from Latvia I'm afraid.

There is another one here. Note the date, the beading and reverse set up are identical.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I see....... thank you for the help I almost got this one too

?

How much is being asked for it?

$485 first red flag I guess

These clowns sure can fake a iron cross these days that is good. GLad I stay away from medals any more unless in my own circle of friends. timothy

?

Quote by Richtofen View Post
    $485 first red flag I guess
    Yes. I don't know exactly how much a cased Schinkel EK1 goes for these days but I would expect it to be a four figure number.

?

Quote by timothy View Post
    These clowns sure can fake a iron cross these days that is good. GLad I stay away from medals any more unless in my own circle of friends. timothy
    To be honest Timothy, it isn't that good in comparison to an original. There are several red flags as noted in post #3. It's just a question of remembering them.

Totally wrong hardware.

Here is my Deumer Schinkel and I have posted a pic of a Meybauer Schinkel pin set up

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture original "Schinkelform" EK1?  
    Attached Images Attached Images original "Schinkelform" EK1?  original "Schinkelform" EK1? 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast