Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

packeted Berg & Nolte EKII

Article about: Hi Ghibli why don't you come to the show ? so you can visit it and why not maybe you can take my set personally. it 's not just for the show but it 's a good place to know the collectors per

?

Default packeted Berg & Nolte EKII

Hi guys
    this set comes from my collection, naturally the cross is marked 40 and match the packet.
    Do you like it ? unfortunately next week it 'll be for sale at the Milan show.. but it 's impossible for me to keep any stuffs..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture packeted Berg & Nolte EKII   packeted Berg & Nolte EKII  

packeted Berg & Nolte EKII  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement packeted Berg & Nolte EKII
    P
    Many

Default Re: packeted Berg & Nolte EKII

A lovely example of a B&N Fabri, why are you selling such a nice set ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I have just spent too much recently. As a friend of mine has a stand I 'll put 3-4 items there.
    I bought a couple of uncommon 1914 EKIs (AWS and Meybauer) + a Schinkel EKII + a DKiS Deschler. I 'll take last two the during the Milan show.
    I started my collection with Imperial medals.. maybe a day I 'll stop to collect with the same items, just more expensive, they are my first love..

Good luck with your sales, I wish I could be there. My sister -in-law lives in Varese about an hour from Milan. One day I will visit!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I know you love your EK's Fabri. It must hurt to part with this one. Stewy

?

Hi Nick let me know, I live about not more one hour from Varese.. next show 'll be in November so maybe you can visit your sister, in the same weekend the show.. eheh

Hi Stewy, you sayd the true in fact, it 's always sad to separate myself from my medals but normally it 's needed to up-grade the collection.

Quote by fabri View Post
    Hi Nick let me know, I live about not more one hour from Varese.. next show 'll be in November so maybe you can visit your sister, in the same weekend the show.. eheh

Hi Stewy, you sayd the true in fact, it 's always sad to separate myself from my medals but normally it 's needed to up-grade the collection.
    Give me the dates and I will try and be there

Nick

Qatar Airways flies direct to Milan, maybe I can meet you all there at the show!

?

Hi Nick I 'll send you a PM with all details.

Hi Glenn, well the best European shows IMO are in Germany but the Milan show is pretty good, naturally depends what you are searching for.
    A so long fly is excessive just for this show but ready to give my help and happy to know you if you come. I just visit the show on Saturday (all day).
    Malpensa stays not so near to Milan, the show is far just 1 Km from Linate (2nd Airport), you have to find a way to arrive to Linate.

?

Hi Fabri,

Very nice set you are selling, the EK2 is in very good condition. A shame I very recently bought a Berg & Nolte. Anyway, let me know if yours is still to be sold after the show.
    Hey, I'm not too far from Milan either by the way!

Gh.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast