Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29

Post your EK collection.

Article about: Stunning collection Adrian What is the one with the bow type ribbon? Nick

?

Default Re: Post your EK collection.

There's always a small dilemma when collecting EKs.

Do you go for the mint shiny frosty examples or the deep dark framed beauties such as the above?

The only way to overcome is to get both!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your EK collection.
    P
    Many

Thank you Greg and Ralph.

You are quite right, Ralph, a journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step! It would be fair to say that EK's started me off in collection and are my favorite TR award. I tend to collect a hodge podge of items and there isn't eneogh time, and money, to have it all

Adrian, agreed about the dilemma. At first I was convinced the shiny model is the way to collect, now I'd prefer a well conditioned EK with the patina. Of course, we all have our own likes and others will disagree. There's something sinister about the patin that I love!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Adrian View Post
    There's always a small dilemma when collecting EKs.

Do you go for the mint shiny frosty examples or the deep dark framed beauties such as the above?

The only way to overcome is to get both!
    I agree, it just takes time, (and money)!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Thank you Greg and Ralph.

You are quite right, Ralph, a journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step! It would be fair to say that EK's started me off in collection and are my favorite TR award. I tend to collect a hodge podge of items and there isn't eneogh time, and money, to have it all

Mark
    Quite right Mark!
    I started with 1 unmarked EK II and a silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen that were awarded to my father. I currently have about 50 EK's, as well as about 25 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's and 10 Panzerkampf Abzeichen's. I, as you have seen by my latest addition, also have an interest in a myriad of other awards and insignia. I don't know where it will stop.
    I am currently still buying.
    Happy, happy, happy!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Quite right Mark!
    I started with 1 unmarked EK II and a silver Panzerkampf Abzeichen that were awarded to my father. I currently have about 50 EK's, as well as about 25 Infanterie Sturmabzeichen's and 10 Panzerkampf Abzeichen's. I, as you have seen by my latest addition, also have an interest in a myriad of other awards and insignia. I don't know where it will stop.
    I am currently still buying.
    Happy, happy, happy!
    Ralph.
    Ralph, your collection is fantastic! I have my father's jewely and memory and that makes me a happy man. He was not in the military but if he was, I would be honored to have his medals, as you have your father's. It makes me proud that you cherish your father's medals! Also envious that you have them from him.

And yes, still buying here too, lol. Lately I have been working a bit on the display of the amassed items. Display frames aren't easy to pick and assemble properly. Then there are the rifles that aren't displayed well and need attention. Not to mention the time I have put into my fishing hobby with getting some of it ready. Seeking some sponsors this year also. and on and on, sorry for the runon. Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Only got the one, but it was my first medal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your EK collection.   Post your EK collection.  

Post your EK collection.  

Very nice Sailor! The first one always remains special !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I took also the time to make a new shot of my EK collection. Only two pieces more since last time.
    The KVK2 collection grows faster.

Post your EK collection.

Looking great Kevin

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by SailorTzipi View Post
    Only got the one, but it was my first medal
    I like this design, especially the swastika: it's sharp. I do not have a iron cross nor colleect them but however do need a EK1 for my W-SS tunic. May I ask which marker this is? Or would someone recommend another marker with a shape, clean design?

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29