Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014

Article about: The one that pleased me most was this nice L/13 Meybauer parade mounted EK2 What was yours? Nick

Default Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014

The one that pleased me most was this nice L/13 Meybauer parade mounted EK2

What was yours?

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014  Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014  Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014
    P
    Many

?

Nice one Nick, Is it end of year round up time already. Here is my best purchase this year

The minty cased L/11
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014   Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014  

Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014   Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014  

Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014   Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014  

Breathtakingly beautiful Adam

Looking forward to seeing what you will top that with in 2015 !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice crosses guys!Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014 Here is my favourite EK related purchase, an (IMO) lovely 57er EK2 Wiederholungsspange. The maker is unknown, but there are strong believes Deumer is the manufacturer.

Sorry for wandering off a bit.....

Hands down my favorite wartime cross acquired this year (also got a few 57 RK's but they're for another thread ).

Acquired my first EK1 this year. A L/16 screwback. Already posted on it but here it is again.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014   Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014  

all very nice EKs.

?

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Very nice crosses guys!Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014 Here is my favourite EK related purchase, an (IMO) lovely 57er EK2 Wiederholungsspange. The maker is unknown, but there are strong believes Deumer is the manufacturer.

Sorry for wandering off a bit.....
    Very interesting clasp. Can we see the reverse?

Thanks, Miro

?

Thumbs up Iron Crosses

Hello,
    I only got two EKs this year (I usually do not collect them). For my 50th B-Day on December 8 I got a frack bar (I love frack bars and these were worn on a tuxedo) with a 3rd Reich Produced 1914 EK (so-called straight nine a rare variant), and for Christmas I got this K&Q single mount.

Great stuff has been posted.

Jody

Hi, If it only applies to 3rd Reich crosses, I guess this cased mm"6" left facing catch must be the one ;-) Mfg Marc Post your favourite EK purchase of 2014

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast