Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Questions reference the Eisernes Kreuz.

Article about: Hello everybody. Im new to this game but have been bitern by the bug.. Im trying to turn the study into a war room as we call it!! "with the wifes permission".. I have a few questi

?

Default Re: Stupid questions reference the Eisernes Kreuz.

Quote by Tango View Post
    What about bars?? or multi awards?
    Hi Terry,
    What's your question specifically? Do you mean ribbon bars? Medal bars? What do you mean about multi awards?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Questions reference the Eisernes Kreuz.
    P
    Many

?

Wink Re: Stupid questions reference the Eisernes Kreuz.

Hello Adrian, sorry to be a drain on your time!!, What i mean is can you win EK 2nd class "i think thats right" twice? & if you do how do you let the world know them to that fact!!! Same goes with the EK 1st class!!! & i think i noticed that the WW1 EK, has different coloured ribbons or is my sight going downhill with old age? Im sure i spotted somewhere black & white ribbon, & white & black if that makes sense!!! Im confusing myself now!!...Im thinking about getting the Missus on a mission next to but some sort of EK!!! thanks Adrian for your time! Terry & Aly..

?

Default Re: Stupid questions reference the Eisernes Kreuz.

Hi Terry and Aly,
    If you won an EK2 and then qualified for another EK award you would get the EK1. If you earnt both those awards and then continued to warrant another award it would be the Ritterkreuz next on the list followed by the oakleaves series. However, there were several other awards non EK related which you might be given for bravery etc such as the Kriegsabzeichen for your branch of service, the Kriegsverdeinstkreuz series, the Deutsche Kreuz for example.
    Imperial (pre 1939) EKs were worn on a black-white-black-white-black ribbon, 1939 EKs were worn on a black-white-red-white-black ribbon which reflected the colours of the NSDAP flag.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Questions reference the Eisernes Kreuz.

Cheers Adrian,

More good info there!! You shouldnt mentioned the Ritterkreuz because you know what will be coming next!!..Adrian out of interest do you know of any good books with all this info in & with lots of picutres "because we all love pix"....cheers for your time again Terry & Aly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2