Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz.

Article about: uncle with the 179th regiment had these...both have 935 on loops....of course you can see the 4/800 on one...sorry for camera work...the other does have 800, but cannot see a mker mark

?

Default Ritterkreuz.

uncle with the 179th regiment had these...both have 935 on loops....of course you can see the 4/800 on one...sorry for camera work...the other does have 800, but cannot see a mker mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz.   Ritterkreuz.  

Ritterkreuz.   Ritterkreuz.  

Ritterkreuz.  
    Last edited by bronk; 05-12-2013 at 10:43 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 3 new pics for bronk's RKs

We could really do with some much better images. Straight on shots of the front and back together with close ups of the dates, swastika, and any markings. We won't be able to tell anything from blurred images, use the macro function on your camera, get good lighting and use a tripod or rest.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Ritterkreuz.

Bronk, can you separate the two RKs into two different threads please and take some photos as I suggest above?
    The collage of images is good but we need to identify the fronts and backs and know which cross we're looking at.

Thank you.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Ritterkreuz.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Bronk, can you separate the two RKs into two different threads please and take some photos as I suggest above?
    The collage of images is good but we need to identify the fronts and backs and know which cross we're looking at.

Thank you.
    will do ..might take a while..have to either get my bruder's camera or one from work...sorry for trouble...thanks to all for patience....I have pics on PC, but forget which sides belong to which cross and my own camera is not good