Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes

Article about: hi guys could you please help me out on this one im pretty shure its an S&L micro 800 but cant figure out what framework it is hoping i finnaly found an A frame but not shure please take

?

Default Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes

hi guys

could you please help me out on this one
    im pretty shure its an S&L micro 800 but cant figure out what framework it is

hoping i finnaly found an A frame but not shure

please take a look at the lower 3 o clock arm , it has the flaw in it

also 6o clock sows a bit of damadge or is that also a die flaw

please only reply`s that make sence and are learnable
    more pics please ask!

thanks all Ritterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-19-2018 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Hello Jake25, the B frame has the dent row on the lower 3 o'clock arm and the A frame has the die flaw on the outer 3 and 6 o'clock arms of the frame according to Dietrich Maerz book . Also there is a main identifying flaw on the knee area of the 9-12 o'clock arms on type A cross which I could not see on your cross . There also is a knee flaw on the 6-9 arm on every B type frame which I could not see on your cross either . I am no expert by any means but since no one has chimed in and I have a book showing what to look for --Hey maybe this will perk up the real experts . Raz

?

Hi my friend Thank you for replying Really appriciated ! That 9to 12 o clock flaw is there but verry faintly ! I Will post pics first thing tomorrow ! I Really need a copy of that book

raz
    ?

Your frame would be " B " frame with knee flaw on -- 6-9 arm --- with the dent row on the lower 3 o'clock arm per pictures supplied . Not on the 9-12 knee . Reread my first reply . Good straight on photos of the front and back are better than the tilted ones . Pictures of the dates also are good reference without the stand . Books are so cheap when dealing with a very costly item . Raz

?

Quote by raz View Post
    Your frame would be " B " frame with knee flaw on -- 6-9 arm --- with the dent row on the lower 3 o'clock arm per pictures supplied . Not on the 9-12 knee . Reread my first reply . Good straight on photos of the front and back are better than the tilted ones . Pictures of the dates also are good reference without the stand . Books are so cheap when dealing with a very costly item . Raz
    made some other snaps
    flaws are there but verry faintly ! so i hope you can spot them , let me know i can run paint over it if needed ! i can zoom in verry close at my screen dont know if yours can do that to , pics are high resolution so it would be possible !

sorry btw for the late reply had an appointment in hartenstein !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes   Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes  

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes   Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes  

raz
    ?

Compare these to your cross .Look at the 800 stamp - the 8 on the date - the 1 on 1939 - the dent row and so forth . Hope the pictures came out ok , they are pics of my book .Ritterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen KreuzesRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes

Hope this helps .

?

i see what you mean ! sorry for misunderstanding the first time ! english is not my native language ,

i tried everything to locate that flaw shown on page 106 witch is not on my cross !!!
    so went on to page 118 ! and see what i find !!!!! sorry for low resolution ! its on both side`s !

the long 13 dents on the 3 o clock are not present as sharp as in your book ! there are some but not more then 8 and at the 1813 side of the cross !
    1939 side doesnt show anything at that side !

at closer inspection of the horizontal/bottom 6oclock line of the 1813 side it starting to look more like a scratch then a flaw as the 1939 side is clean

see why this thing is getting me frustrated !
    the 1 in 1939 is damaged , date`s look good to me !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes  

raz
    ?

All 4 outside corners of your cross are ground or wore down with a heavy groove all the way out to the end . Check this pic. This is on the front 3 o'clock top arm . To be honest I don't think you have a good cross . Just my 2 cents . Would like to be corrected if I'm wrong . I hoped someone else with more expertise would offer some help on this . Are you in this for a ton of money ? Can you get your money back ? Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes

?

That caracteristic feature is present at the back 3oclock arm

Also note the pic of your book were it shows the 1813 , check that lower right corner it is the same , No worrys man I was asking for opinions hate it or love it No worrys

?

Please check that images please im Shure it belongs to a 935-4 knightscross.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast