Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&Q

Article about: hi guys ive been looking at this cross its been confirmed as a real war time Knight's Cross by Klein and Quenzer, marked 800 on the KC and 800 65 on the loop. it dose look like a textbook ex

Default Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&Q

hi guys ive been looking at this cross its been confirmed as a real war time Knight's Cross by Klein and Quenzer, marked 800 on the KC and 800 65 on the loop.
    it dose look like a textbook example from pics ive seen of other crosses,
    the box is a 57 box but ribbon and cross wartime

i just wanted some advice on price as you no these go for alot and wanted to see if i could get a price guide
    though inbox or on here, i am looking for a RK this may not be the one yet but though id post get some opinions
    allso would there be customs charges if coming from Canada, i just had a EK2 ubergrosse from USA he marked it as a gift and no charges, had some items from Germany no charges
    i did get some items from USA a year a go got charged about £35 on £750 worth of items, he did buy from a auction in germany and had to pay 540 Euro customs charge
    Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&QRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&QRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&QRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&QRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&QRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&QRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&QRitterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&Q
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-05-2015 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes, K&Q
    P
    Many

I can't comment on authenticity but I can say WOOOOW... The only thing missing is the battle hardened veteran of the eastern front wearing it!!! It looks fantastic!!

its nice i do like it, it was posted on a different German award forum, and loads of people said it looked fine

Germany is within the EU, so no customs charges.

USA and Canada you will get charged. Customs fees are a bummer, but on a high ticket item like this it is something you are going to have to suffer. If you fudge on the declared value and it goes missing you will only be able to claim the declared value and you will take a massive loss.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yes, as discussed on WAF a good K&Q. It originally came from Berliner Auktionshaus where it was sold for €6000 I think.

Regards

yeah so EU is fine,
    yeah it was discussed on WAF, and he did get it from there
    he said auction fee plus 15% buyer's premium of about 900 euro + 300 euro for shipping insurance + about $750 Canadian (about 525 euro) in duty fees
    he says it cost him $8,500 about (£5,500) that what he wants back just wondering if its worth that?
    but thinking now i would get hit with the import and shipping fees so its not

is Berliner Auktionshaus safe to buy from? do they check for fakes

Thanks Ade and Nick

?

If it is very expencive, then travel to canada and get it. Enjoy a vacation see some wonderful nature and bring your vacation memory with you.

Yes you could make a trip over here. The weather is fine now. No need for snow shoes or the likes.

Steve

MAP
    ?

I gotta get one of these also...If I didn't blow my budget on a couple of high priced helmets this year, I would love to own this!!! Good luck!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Is Berliner Auktionshaus safe to buy from? Do they check for fakes?
    It's better to stay away from there, if you don't know what to look for. Occasionally they try to auction fake RKs for thousands of €€€.

Don't rush this, just make sure you've got the balance on your account. When the time comes you can purchase that nice Juncker you wanted at a good price.

Regards,
    Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast