Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ritterkreuz, Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten & Pour Le Merite...

Article about: by Dean Thanks David! Yeah, about the medals, I'd feel safe to say they are rea, as my G-Uncle was HJ and got this stuff from Germany after the war. I would love to get individual pics but t

?

Default Ritterkreuz, Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten & Pour Le Merite...

These are several cases of medals belonging to my Great Uncle ,Mr. R's collection.He was HJ during WWII. He has several items..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz, Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten & Pour Le Merite...   Ritterkreuz, Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten & Pour Le Merite...  

Ritterkreuz, Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten & Pour Le Merite...   Ritterkreuz, Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten & Pour Le Merite...  

Ritterkreuz, Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten & Pour Le Merite...   Ritterkreuz, Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten & Pour Le Merite...  

Ritterkreuz, Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten & Pour Le Merite...  
    Last edited by Dean; 08-24-2013 at 09:10 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz, Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten & Pour Le Merite...
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK Wth Oakleaves/Swords and Diamonds/Pour Le Merit...

Superb Collection, and very well displayed. I have never seen many of these!!

Regards, Corey

?

Thanks. He has been collecting for a while. I love the panzer tabs.
    Last edited by Dean; 08-24-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Do you know what his favorite piece is?

Corey

?

Oh My God!

?

Quote by cgp1066 View Post
    Do you know what his favorite piece is?

Corey
    His favorite is the Grand EK, in the case w/ the diamond encrusted EK and Pour Le Merit..He said not many were made.Sorry for the poor quality pics...these were pretty high up! Next time I go there I will bring my ladder!

IF those are all genuine items, than that is one amazing collection. However, many more close ups would be beaded of each medal.

Amazing collection.

?

Thanks David!
    Yeah, my G-Uncle was HJ and got this stuff from Germany after the war. He surrendered to the Americans because he knew the russians wouldn't be very nice.I would love to get individual pics but these are all cased on a Veryyy tall wall and I will use a ladder next time I'm there. I dont think he'll allow me to open the cases though.
    Last edited by Dean; 08-24-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    IF those are all genuine items, than that is one amazing collection. However, many more close ups would be beaded of each medal.
    I agree after seeing the "SS" pennants from his collection. AS this Forum is a site for knowledge, we really need to verify items such as these. Nothing can be gained from these images.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast