Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM

Article about: KNIGHTS CROSS(?) Iron Cross AKA Ritterkreuz - w/ loop + ribbon + Oak Trees Diamonds w/ swords - good condition (minor discolorment edges). NO M.M. Pics below <item #143> Did I identify

Default Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM

KNIGHTS CROSS(?) Iron Cross AKA Ritterkreuz - w/ loop + ribbon + Oak Trees Diamonds w/ swords - good condition (minor discolorment edges). NO M.M.

Pics below <item #143>

Did I identify this correctly?

Authentic? Value?

Thanks
    KP
    Attached Images Attached Images Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM  Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM  Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM  Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM  Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM  Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM  Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM  Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Ritterkreuz / Knights Cross of the Iron Cross - no MM

Fake one..

The unevenness & pitting on the core are easy markers for this being bad, yes?
    Tom

good display copy for those that dont know or cant tell its a fake,,,$100-$150 maybe

?

Quote by StuG III View Post
    The unevenness & pitting on the core are easy markers for this being bad, yes?
    Tom
    Yes, and the details are too weak..

?

This is a very rare and extremely expensive combination which would only be on the market mainly from well known and legitimate sources.

The poor photographs and lack of close ups of the arms / beading / detail etc shout Fake straight away
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I would love to know the source of all these fakes that you're posting... A real example would go for tens of thousands of dollars.

As stated above - a bad fake !

( They are 'Oakleaves' with swords and diamonds........... ! )
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    I would love to know the source of all these fakes that you're posting... A real example would go for tens of thousands of dollars.
    i inherited a collection of wwii collectibles from my late Uncle. Mostly german + russian stuff like medals + statues. Some real, some fake as it turns out. He purchased the majority of these pieces thru manions auctions back in the 90s.

KP

Hello all, I am new to this forum. I realize this is an old thread. But I have a question regarding the Oak Leaves Sword & Rhinestone in Kaypee80's photo. I read on the historical society of German Military history that in 1941 presentation of the diamonds came as a set which included the more elaborate A-piece as well as a second clasp with rhinestones for everyday wear, the B piece. I have the same clasp as Kaypee80 it looks like it has a mark on the back possibly S2, S3? Appears to have significant age as well. Sorry I don't have photos and the moment.
    Does anyone have any info regarding the B piece? It looks to be smaller in the photo shown of the back on the HS website?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast