Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please

Article about: I highly doubt, that Dietrich said that. It usually accepted that Micro 800 and A type S&L are originals war time product, C type post war for sure, and there are some people who believe

?

Default "Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please

Here are some pics and a discription of my Knight's Cross.. please give me your opinion... its pictured with a 1957 case... I'm looking for an original...Thank you in advance.

Cross by Steinhauer & Lück, iron core, silver frame, cross marked "935" and "4", 46x54.4mm, weighs 30.1 grams; unworn, single minor spot of rust on obverse, otherwise virtually mint condition; this cross have all of the characteristics of Steinhauer & Lück, B Type "935 4" cross, as described in details in book by D. Maerz, "The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross".
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please   "Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please  

"Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please   "Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please  

"Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please   "Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please  

"Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: "Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please

I know the pictures are horrible.. I have read the stickey on picture taking and will improve.

Default Re: "Ritterkreuz"Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross .... Opininions needed Please

outstanding medal,,,i hope you get lucky and find the case for it,,,

?

Thank you!!!

?

Any chance of some clearer, closer shots in natural light please?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Based on these photos it's impossible to give any opinion at all. In image #1 & 2 is there paint on the frame on the 3 o'clock arm?

?

This is a post-war S&L cross.

?

The case is and the ribbon is... but not the cross.. so please explain your comment.
    more details on your opnion..

Thank you.

?

If you can post some clearer shots it will be useful to point out why it's a postwar cross. S&L 'B' types are generally accepted by the collecting community to be made after May 1945.
    Does anyone have Dietrich's RK book to hand?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    If you can post some clearer shots it will be useful to point out why it's a postwar cross. S&L 'B' types are generally accepted by the collecting community to be made after May 1945.
    Does anyone have Dietrich's RK book to hand?
    I don't have the book... Im told Dietrich says the "b" is not post war ... can someone clarify?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast