Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ritterkreuz - opinions please.

Article about: [IMG[/IMG]I have an RK however unsure if its a Junker.The thin cardboard package is marked Junker though this gives no gurantee.My cross is marked 800 on the top arm of the frame and also 80

Default Ritterkreuz - opinions please.

Ritterkreuz - opinions please.Ritterkreuz - opinions please.Ritterkreuz - opinions please.Ritterkreuz - opinions please.[IMG[/IMG]I have an RK however unsure if its a Junker.The thin cardboard package is marked Junker though this gives no gurantee.My cross is marked 800 on the top arm of the frame and also 800 the suspension loop.Any opinions welcome.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz - opinions please.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Ritterkreuz - opinions please.

Hello and welcome.
    Can you post some close up, straight on shots of the cross, front and back please? The cross doesn't look like a Juncker and the ribbon is definitely a reproduction.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Some more pics uploaded for Troy........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ritterkreuz - opinions please.   Ritterkreuz - opinions please.  

Ritterkreuz - opinions please.   Ritterkreuz - opinions please.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Many thanks for the help Adrian don't understand why it would not work for me re posting that second lot of photos.
    Identifying the maker would be nice but not paramount.Have been looking for some original ribbon for the RK but reluctant to pay stupid price.I have seen two recently on ebay that went for just over £100 but unsure if they were real rbbons.

theres been a lot of RKs for sale recently i wonder if they have been released from russia (or some faker) as adrian said the ribbons a repro and the medal imho isn't good (look at the very first picture at the very top it looks like its cracking apart and i personally don't like it)

tom