Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ritterkreuz - Opinions wanted

Article about: Banning a member here is a final option. He will not be allowed back. I have ways of telling if someone tries to re-register here. I find this very sad indeed. We have all been stung buying

Default Re: Ritterkreuz - Opinions wanted

Banning a member here is a final option. He will not be allowed back. I have ways of telling if someone tries to re-register here.

I find this very sad indeed. We have all been stung buying fakes. But the very last thing you should be is to try and move it onto someone else! That is disgraceful.

I try and keep this forum, clean, open and honest. There is no room here for anyone who sells fakes after being advised the item is bad..

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz - Opinions wanted
    P
    Many

In one word "Justice"

Jean

?

On behalf of the decent folk using this forum, I'd like to express my gratitude in public to people such as Adrian and BigNed who "call out" cheats in this manner. Hopefully, they will go running elsewhere. Although I'm not sure...perhaps they will need a little push! As a relatively new member to the forum, I have been nothing but impressed by how things are ran. Very professional, helpful and indeed rewarding. Thank you very much gents, your knowledge and work is appreciated.

Regards

Carl

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I have ways of telling if someone tries to re-register here.
    Good to know mate
    Cheers
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Imagine the poor guy who paid all that money for the fake RK
    It makes me so sad.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Good work by Adrian and forum members for outing this thief and con man , vigilance has paid off even though he weas selling the wares that were fake elsewhere after getting opnions here first , what a low life !!

If any member has knowledge of him operating on other forums lets give them the heads up as well and lets's stay vigilant for his like !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

At last some positive action taken ,,, I had been in contact with other members by pm regarding this members postings and i think has been given ample opportunity to respond to all the queries that have been posted regarding his items, its indeed a sad day that anyone should treat a forum such as this with total disregard for the honesty and good natured way in which this forums members have conducted themselves, it was just a matter of time before he shot himself in the foot, now , with this latest act of underhanded dealings he has more than blown his leg off, i can understand a new collector posting items that he hopes to buy but are proven fake, but a supposed experienced collector and alleged dealer using the forum to openly con people out of hard earned cash, beggars belief, perhaps he and Pawel Nowak should have tea and biscuits together on a regular basis, at least that way birds of a feather can flock together and leave the forums alone for true and honest collectors to enjoy and learn from

I think Pawel and Bob would be too busy trying to figure out how to swindle each other to enjoy their tea and biscuits but it makes for a nice thought.

Was it the member using the sniper cat for avatar?
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Was it the member using the sniper cat for avatar?
    |<
    Yes, such a pity....
    Tom

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast