Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L

Article about: Hí Guys Just arrived at this piece, many people overlook these over the more pieces there than what is available to them in general and lists. The Medal bar the new arrival This piece clearl

Default Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L

Hí Guys

Just arrived at this piece, many people overlook these over the more pieces there than what is available to them in general and lists.

The Medal bar the new arrival
    This piece clearly visible traces of wear and time, but the same rear end bears the manufacturer you a reason for the subsequent beaded painting, however, there remained quite nicely on it.
    The two first-class unmarked non-magnetic pieces
    The EK2 is on the left side marked mark 100 and on the rigtht side unmarked almost flawless condition

and the newly arrived unmarked piece but also because this is a so-called early core the same small difference but it's a different type.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L   Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L  

Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L   Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L  

Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L   Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L
    P
    Many

Very nice Sanya !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Ditto.

- - ------- - -

Ditto.

Thanks Nick and Harry

?

A rare and desireable W&L variant. I have a similar cross with the obverse beading having the thick frosting with none on the reverse.

Are there no hooks for the crosses between the folds of ribbon?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hí Adrian

No, interestingly they sewing is
    not the usual metal hook,I show the pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L   Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L  

Rudolf Wächtler & Lange + KVK Medal bar and W&L