Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Schinkel EKII's

Article about: so ive heard a lot about these schinckelform EKII's and i was recently offered one for \\$150. i would just like to get some information on them. are the rare? is \\$150 a good price for one of

Default Schinkel EKII's

so ive heard a lot about these schinckelform EKII's and i was recently offered one for $150. i would just like to get some information on them. are the rare? is $150 a good price for one of these? what is different about them?

lay it on me fellas, im here to learn.
    Last edited by Adrian; 07-23-2010 at 08:37 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schinkel EKII's
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Schinckel EKII's

Do you have any pics? There are some very good fakes out there..
    $150 is a very good price for an original, tread with caution and post some pics here before you spend any money.

The basic difference is in the shape of the cross. Schinkel EKs are elegantly shaped like Imperial crosses as opposed to the more 'chunky' Third Reich examples
    Below is a pic showing some different types of 'Schinkel A' EK2s. There is one more known as the 'Schinkel B' which I don't have an example of unfortunately.
    The second photo shows a 'regular' Schinkel, one by an unknown maker, also known as the 'Half Schinkel' next to a normal TR EK2.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schinkel EKII's   Schinkel EKII's  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Schinkel EKII's

Schinkels are for sale at around $250 currently so unless you have hit lucky I would be very careful. A picture is essential

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Schinkel EKII's

Adrian, wanna sell one to me?