Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Some LDO's..

Article about: Hi guys. I just want to post a new picture of my LDO's. Maker are from top left: L/11,L/11,L/12,L/13,L/13,L/14,L/15 L/16,L/54,L55,L55,L/56,L/56 The cased one are: Unmarked W&L in brown c

Default Re: Some LDO's..

You have explained it very well Adrian. But since the LDOs are private purchases, for me PKZs are more important coz they were the issued ones. But for many collectors LDOs are more desirable just because they are more rear.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some LDO's..
    P
    Many

?

Many thanks to all the guys that have helped me, very interesting threads, again many thanks, what a friendly site, with lots of people worldwide with knowledge and passion to share
    Barry

Barry this forum is number 1
    I guarantee it

?

Hi guys.
    Sorry for not replying. I was in the other end of the country to work.

I don't know how much a L/18 would go for, but I would pay a lot of money for it!

Adrian have explained the LDO very well!

Hey Sonny you came back at last. I wanted to show you my new findings to comment but i knew you had no access to the net. I had found a cased L/11 EKI but members said it had issues so i let it go. Then i found a lot including a cased EKI and a EKII and they passed the test so i'll get them

?

Quote by donkihotis7 View Post
    Hey Sonny you came back at last. I wanted to show you my new findings to comment but i knew you had no access to the net. I had found a cased L/11 EKI but members said it had issues so i let it go. Then i found a lot including a cased EKI and a EKII and they passed the test so i'll get them
    Hi Chris. Yes I'm back again to enjoy my weekend.
    It's always avery good idea to post the items here! And I see you got help from 2 real experts, so good you passed it.
    You will find a real nice EK1 set later. And with outer carton if you want that.
    Here is my EK1 set:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some LDO's..   Some LDO's..  

Some LDO's..   Some LDO's..  

Yes that would be great. I love sets with outer cartons as well. But, true to be told i haven't seen any offered. At least for a 1939. I have seen many for imperial crosses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3