Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse

Article about: Not holding out much hope for this. Searched for examples here. Didn't find one similar. Also didn't find one in Maerz book either. Marked just "20" on the pin. Any thoughts? Thank

MAP
    ?

Default Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse

Not holding out much hope for this. Searched for examples here. Didn't find one similar. Also didn't find one in Maerz book either.

Marked just "20" on the pin.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse
    P
    Many

It's a fake Michael.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It's a fake Michael.
    Ralph.
    Thanks. Anything I can point to in particular? I couldn't find a catch, pin, hinge set up like this (or the "20"). Is that the reason?

Thanks!

M

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks. Anything I can point to in particular? I couldn't find a catch, pin, hinge set up like this (or the "20"). Is that the reason?

Thanks!

M
    There are some details that are incorrect for an original but the biggest thing is that I don't think you will find any spange made by CF Zimmermann.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    There are some details that are incorrect for an original but the biggest thing is that I don't think you will find any spange made by CF Zimmermann.
    Ralph.
    There is a C.F Zimmerman in Maerz book. He said they are controversial but this one looks nothing like it anyway.

?

All spanges are "L/**" coded or are not stamped. This spange is called a Floch fake. Also, look at the left shoulder, it is straight up, this is one of the signs making it a fake. Jim

MAP
    ?

Quote by CMSgt View Post
    All spanges are "L/**" coded or are not stamped. This spange is called a Floch fake. Also, look at the left shoulder, it is straight up, this is one of the signs making it a fake. Jim
    I figured the stamped 20 without the L/ was the kiss of death. Notes this to my friend when I saw it.

But always like to confirm. I passed this info on. Very helpful. Thanks