Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse,double ribbon+KVK2

Article about: Hi This is my latest find a Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse on double ribbon 1914 EK2 and 1939 KVK2 ribbon.The spange although tight to the ribbon has no visible maker mark but is a H

Default Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse,double ribbon+KVK2

Hi
    This is my latest find a Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse on double ribbon 1914 EK2 and 1939 KVK2 ribbon.The spange although tight to the ribbon has no visible maker mark but is a Hammer and sohn clasp and the KVK2 ribbon is the early orange type.I have not seen any on double ribbons before and would be curious to see any others that may exist especially an Ost combination as you often see those ribbons worn from the 2nd buttonhole.I consider the actual ribbon for an EK2 an important part of a medal collection as it was all that was worn and would love to get a 1939 ribbon but thats a hard one verify unless still on the uniform.I found this on Bruce Hermann's 'Grenadier Military Antiques' site which is well worth a visit if you haven't been already.Enjoy,

Regards Jon Page

Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse,double ribbon+KVK2

Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse,double ribbon+KVK2Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse,double ribbon+KVK2Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse,double ribbon+KVK2
    Last edited by Lord Page; 08-16-2013 at 07:34 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse,double ribbon+KVK2
    P
    Many

?

Thank you for posting, it looks like an excellent addition.

Although double ribbons are often seen in period photographs this is the first time I have seen one with a Spange attached.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Very nice. One of these is next on my wish list for my EK collection.

a nice piece.

Hi , that's a beautiful example , well done,a real treat to see. Leon.