Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thanks!

Article about: Hi I would just like to thank the members of the 1939 Eisernes Kreuz forum for being so welcoming and helping me on my EK questions! Thanks Cameron And hopefully my photograthy skills will i

Default Thanks!

Hi

I would just like to thank the members of the 1939 Eisernes Kreuz forum for being so welcoming and helping me on my EK questions!

Thanks

Cameron

And hopefully my photograthy skills will improve!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thanks!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Thanks!

I'm glad we've collectively been able to help out and hopefully given you some of the answers you seek.

Thank you for saying thank you too!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

That, BonzaiCam is a wonderful post. Too many new members post here, get their information and run, with never a thank you.

All the best,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    That, BonzaiCam is a wonderful post. Too many new members post here, get their information and run, with never a thank you.

All the best,

Andy
    Sad but true.

Everyone here is a volunteer and they give help and advice freely. There are some wonderful members here who are extremely knowledgeable and who are probably the leading and most respected collectors in their collecting fields.
    We are very lucky that these people give up their time to help others for absolutely nothing and I mean nothing, not even a word of thanks in many cases.

Posts like Cameron's are very welcome as it shows appreciation for these members who save others from making expensive mistakes and who pass on their hard earned knowledge everyday across the forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Posts like Cameron's are very welcome as it shows appreciation for these members who save others from making expensive mistakes and who pass on their hard earned knowledge everyday across the forum.

True. I just wonder how much money has been saved by this forum without a word of thanks.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

Quote by aj4010 View Post

True. I just wonder how much money has been saved by this forum without a word of thanks.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Or a donation to keep us developing this great forum.

Regards, Lars

Hi

Thanks for the responces guys. It is true I nearly made a expensive mistake but thanks to this forum and its members disater was iverted!

I hope that this forum will continue to flourish!

Thanks

Cameron