Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...

Article about: I'm looking at purchasing my first "cased" EKII and would like to get everyone's thoughts on this, mainly the envelope. The cross and ribbon look fine to me, but if you feel otherw

?

Default Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...

I'm looking at purchasing my first "cased" EKII and would like to get everyone's thoughts on this, mainly the envelope. The cross and ribbon look fine to me, but if you feel otherwise please let me know.

Thanks!
    Dzyner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...   Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...  

Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...   Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...  

Attached Images Attached Images Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...

Hi Dyzner

Medal looks ok from those angular shots. What is the number on the ring ? Not sure about the packet as the print looks rather new

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Hi Nick. Thanks for the quick reply. I'm posting another (unedited) shot of the packet. My photo editing software tends to modify the color and crispness, which may attribute to what you're seeing. Let me know if you still have the same opinion about this original shot...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...  

mmm..not sure, can you show a shot of the back?. Did you find the maker number on the crosses ring?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nick, I just requested a shot of the back side from the owner. I'll post it as soon as I get it (hopefully soon). The number on the ring is "27".

Yes I would say your cross is a good one ! Here is my '27' to compare

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...  Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope... 

?

Awesome! Thanks Nick. I'll post the photo of the back of the packet once I receive it.

Thanks again!
    Dzyner

?

The cross is good.. Very easy to spot the #27.
    But I'm not sure of the packet...

?

You should see the back of the packet, there must absolutely be the manufacturer's name (and city) printed. Also the seam must be on the right or at the bottom only.
    Unfortunately I got a fake packet recently, where the seam is on the left. Hope it'll be OK for you!

?

Ok everyone, here is the back of the packet. Drum roll please....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this EKII with ribbon and envelope...  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast